- The student should attend classes 2 – 3 times a week.
- If anyone is habitually 10 minutes late, they are not allowed to take classes regardless of age group. No excuses accepted.
Drop-off, Pickup and Parking Procedures
The safety of all children and pedestrians come first. We encourage you to enter the second driveway (the one closest to Black Eye Pea). After entering the driveway, circle the back of the building and drop the student off at the front door.
Following these instructions minimizes the occurrence of cars entering and exiting through the same driveway. We believe this improve everyone’s safety and reduce the amount of backup traffic cause on the roadway.
Parents are encouraged to park their vehicle in front of Young Brothers Taekwondo designated parking lot. When you park, make sure to position your vehicle close as far away from the building and as close as possible to another parked vehicle to utilize the space fully.
- All students are required to wear the proper uniforms when attending class.
- Uniform must be neat and clean at all times.
- Students are not permitted to wear any jewelry during class or training sessions.
- Only white colored t-shirts are allowed to be worn under the top garment.
- Every uniform must have a Young Brothers Taekwondo patch in the proper location. On crossover style tops, the patch should be visible on the left breast. On V-neck and pullover style tops, the patch should be visible in the center of the base of the V-neck.
All students need to register as members of the Amateur Athletic Union. The AAU calendar year runs from September to September. The cost is $12 for children and $22 for ages 19 and older.
Registration is done online at www.aautaekwondo.org
Tots Taekwondo Class
This message is for all parents with young children (toddler age). We do not permit any siblings to wait in the lobby area with or without a parent or legal guardian.
The following are rules that apply to everyone:
- No siblings are permitted to wait in the viewing room during the Tots class.
- As a courtesy to the instructors, please refrain from loud talking in the viewing room.
- Parents, if you notice that you are becoming a distraction to your child, please leave the viewing room.
- No toys or electronic games are permitted in the viewing room.
- Speaking too loudly and being disruptive is unacceptable. Anyone that engages in this behavior will be asked to leave.